Minutes of the Board of Trustees Special Meeting November 3, 2015
The Board of Trustees of the Working Men’s Institute met November 3, 2015.
Those present were Mr. Frayser, Nathan Maudlin, Amanda Bryden, Dan Busler, Tom Cullum,
Connie Weinzapfel, Ryan Rokicki, and Margaret Scherzinger. Others in attendance were Dan Barton,
Ann Rains, Jeanne Maudlin, and Mick McConnell.
President Fred Frayser called this special meeting to order.
Mr. Maudlin discussed a Joint Resolution for Transfer Pursuant to Indiana Code 36-1-11-8.
Topics addressed included:
· This is not a sales agreement or an option to buy
· Timeline for a feasibility study
· Timeline for movement at the conclusion of the feasibility study
· This joint resolution would supercede the present agreement
· Insurance responsibilities
· Housing potential
· Protection of the endowment
· Money for the conservatory and money for the WMI will be kept seperate
During this discussion, Mr. Maudlin modified the language of the resolution as recommended.
The Board entertained patron questions and comments.
Mr. Cullum moved that the Board of Trustees accept the revised Joint Resolution including approval for
Fred Frayser to sign the document on behalf of the Board of Trustees. Mr. Maudlin seconded. Accepted.
Mr. Maudlin moved to adjourn.